-------------------------------For Nosgoth!-------------------------------

Varulven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Hexen on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:02 am

Hello!

I'm Hexen, as my name on Nosgoth for quite some time was Hexen. I first found this forum because it was linked on the ToN FB group.

I'm from Makati, Philippines. I'm an animation student but I'm pretty bad at art, which is ironic. For my midterm project in my first 3D Modeling class, I modeled the Soul Reaver. It was pretty rough since that class was the first time I ever 3D modeled anything, but my prof liked it enough to have it 3D printed and shown during the school's student works exhibit.

I think of myself as a writer first, not so much a visual artist, and what really captivated me with my first LoK game, Soul Reaver, was the writing of the dialogue.

Anyway, hello and nice to meet everyone!
Hexen

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Anders142536 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello Peeps.

I'm Anders. Usually my nickname is 'Anders142536' due to 'Anders' always being taken.

I come from Austria, Middle Europe. Yes, the country Hitler came from. No, I'm not a racist.

I'm a 'Software- & Information Engineering' student on the Technical University in Vienna. My long-term goal is to found a gaming studio myself in the future. At the moment I am a financial adviser to earn some money, but my main profession will be being a programmer.

I played Nosgoth competitive with Team Wicked.

I'm a skull fanatic, coffee junkie and love the color black.

My favourite class in Nosgoth was the Alchemist. Blowing stuff up, setting ugly creatures on fire, and a badass mouth mask... perfect Very Happy
Anders142536

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum