Varulven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varulven

Post by Varulven on Thu May 26, 2016 1:14 am

Hey there, I’m Varulven.
You may recognise me from the official Nosgoth forums. Unfortunately they will be closed soon after the Game Servers are shut down, so I decided to create this forum to keep this awesome community alive!

How did this idea come to life? I will tell you:
The announcement that the game’s development has ceased was devastating to many of us.
I learned about it right on April 8th. I wasn’t home, had things to do, shopping, yanno?
I couldn’t believe it, thought it was a late april fools day joke. But when I got home and hat some time to realize the truth, all the flood gates opened.
But well, soon I also realized that crying and begging wouldn’t solve anything, so I decided to man up and do something!
And then Lucinvampire told me she wanted to build a website with all the ingame content, artwork and soundbytes the community could gather… and so this project was born.

This forum will soon be added to Lucinvampire’s website once she managed to sort some last little things, so stay tuned Smile

But for now: Don’t be afraid to post some topics in here, even if the project isn’t finished, yet… because it will never be. There will be always new things to be added to the page, our awesome community will make sure of it Wink

Oh, and don’t mind the user named ‘Admin’, that is my Founder account Very Happy
Varulven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Varulven

Post by Vole on Mon May 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Hey there.
I don't know if it is intentional that I can answer on your post here but anyway:
Nice idea! Totally looking forward to having one site where we can find both, a forum and all the artwork and stuff.
So thx for doing this Varulven :clap:
Vole

https://discord.gg/0oMyND4Vc3HhNtvz

Back to top Go down

Post by Varulven on Mon May 30, 2016 4:07 pm

Yes, it is intentional Wink
I just thought: "Why shouldn't the members be able to respond to the introductions of the staff?" So I decided: "Yes, they shall be able respond!" Very Happy

I think there are many players who love Nosgoth as much as I do and for those people Lucy and I decided to bring this project to life!
For gods sake, it was an awesome time with the community, even if there were some black sheep there Wink And we want to keep this alive!

-------------------------------For Nosgoth!-------------------------------

Varulven
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captain3009 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Hey Varulven, I just register here and i wanna say, good job here.
Thank you for making this forum. 
Lets hope we can keep this awesome community alive for a long time.

Keep up the good work and i will lurk around on this forum now and then to check on new updates.

Greetings from Belgium, Captain3009
captain3009

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post by LeMMy on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:43 pm

:nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth:
THE SPIRIT OF NOSGOTH IS ALIVE
 :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth: :nosgoth:

Good luck with the new home for Nosgothians! Looking forward to being able to browse the archives of artwork rescued from the abyss it was destined for.

Who knows what the future holds...
LeMMy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexen on Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:23 am

Thank you so much for making this, Varulven!

I've never encountered people from the LoK community before Nosgoth and its demise, so its wonderful to be able to talk to fellow fans here and on FB.
Hexen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anders142536 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:21 pm

Guys, stop. Nostalgic tears are coming  Crying or Very sad
Anders142536

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top